How Kincannon Photography came to be..
When I was 8, I lost my only sister in a car accident. After the loss of my sister I realized I didn't have a single family photograph of her and I. As I got older I began photographing the people I loved out of fear that I wouldn't have a recent photograph if someone I loved passed away again.
In 2010, when I lost my uncle to suicide I searched for a photograph, and once I found it, I realized just how much peace a single photograph of my uncle and me brought me during my time of grieving, and I wanted to bring that to others.
Within 5 month of losing my uncle, I started Kincannon Photography and made it my mission to fill other peoples homes with tangible photographs of them with their family. This way they always have an updated tangible portrait for the good days, and not so good days.
About Brittney kincannon
Brittney Kincannon is the Owner and Photographer of Kincannon Photography. As a photographer specializing in family, newborn and senior portraits, she delivers an effortless take while photographing families.
Entrepreneurial in spirit, as a self-taught photographer, has quickly grown into a successful photography studio serving an exclusive list of clientele between Boise, Idaho and Orange County, CA each year.
"It's a joy and honor to help create a beautiful artwork to grace the walls of family's homes throughout Orange County, CA and Boise, Idaho."
Girl Boss. Mother. Wife. White Chocolate Latte Connoisseur.
When not at The Studio, you can find Brittney making memories with her husband, two young children, and two dogs as they enjoy all that the iconic boating, rivers, and sun Idaho + California have to offer.
01. What is currently your favorite TV show?
02. Are you a tea person or coffee person?
03. What is one store you are most likely to shop?
04. Are you a dog person?
05. What are a few fun facts about you?
06. What is your favorite morning routine?
07. What is one of your favorite things to do on the weekends?
This is Us, Grey’s Anatomy, and The Rookie
I love a good tea latte.
Nordstrom and Trader Joe's
Absolutely! I have two Pit Bull German Shepherd mixes.
1. I have my motorcycle license and, through college, rode a street bike.
2. I led high school ministry at saddleback church in California and then college ministry in Idaho.
3. I put myself through college working three jobs to obtain my degree in Social Behavior and Self Development.
Reading a devotional and journaling.
Bake, dance and go on bike rides with my kids.
Having professional photographs of your family doesn't have to be so daunting. My mission is to take you from "I don't know where to start." to "I LOVE our portraits."
At Kincannon Photography, it's my mission to make sure that every family has the option to enjoy tangible photographs after their session. Some of our clients' favorite ways to enjoy images are: as Matted Prints, Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Wall Galleries that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime.
After your session, I would love to show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loved ones hanging on the walls of your home or how amazing it feels to re-live the memories of your family through a beautifully designed album.
All Albums and Wall Portraits include digital copies, so you get the best of both worlds. Your images in print AND to share online.
To see what's included with your session, click here.
Portrait Sessions begin at $200 and Include the Following:
* An Online Session Guide with what to wear and how to best prepare for your portrait experience. You'll have direct access to us, once you have an outfit idea in mind you're welcome to send over pictures of your outfits, from there we're happy to make suggestions.
* Your choice of location. Need location help? We've got you covered. We have a select few Outdoor and In Studio Location options we're happy to recommend.
* Photographer's creative time to photograph your session. These are done about 45-60 minutes prior to sunset for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
* There's no limit on the amount of people. Feel free to have your pets and extended family join in for your session.
* A professional edit on images from your session for you to view.
* Custom design of portrait and gallery options for your walls (With our software we can take a photograph of your wall and apply the images from your session digitally on the actual walls in your home. This allows you to see how a framed portrait or wall gallery will look before you place your order.)
* Your In Person Premiere Session to finalize your order for your images, albums, prints, framed canvases, and framed portraits.
* Client for Life Membership. We include this when booking Kincannon Photography. This includes: One Free Portrait Session each year to use. This may be used towards any family session, anniversary session, couples session, senior portrait session, newborn or pet portrait session. It may also be gifted to a friend or family member.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
I've absolutely loved having Brittney as our newborn and family photographer. Not only are her pictures stunning, the experience that goes along with her sessions is one of a kind. When we first booked she sent over a session guide with wonderful wardrobe advice which made it super easy to choose what outfits to where, I emailed her over images of what we planned on wearing and she quickly gave me a response. For the session, it doesn't matter if your baby or kids are on their best day or not cooperating, Brittney was able to go with the flow and make the session fun and easy (even for our teenagers). When our images were ready for viewing we met with her to see all of the edited images, after that point we chose our favorites for the walls in our home. The canvases we ordered are absolutely gorgeous and it's the first thing my friends and family comment on as soon as they walk into my home. I know that I will treasure these portraits in 20 years when my kids are grown, even more than I do now (which is saying a lot, because I absolutely LOVE and treasure them now). She is honestly the best, and I cannot recommend her enough!
We have worked with Kincannon photography twice now, first was an outdoor newborn session for my son. He was the crankiest hard to work with baby but they somehow managed to make him look completely angelic. Those photos will be cherished always. Second was an in studio family session, me, husband and three kids. The photos were both traditional and fun, really capturing each individual personality of my kiddos.
Kincannon photography was easy to work with, listened to our wants and made it happen plus some. I would definitely recommend.
I love the work that Kincannon photography has done for my family and I. I’ve used Brittney for my one year anniversary photos, maternity photos, my daughter’s newborn photos, and family photos throughout the years. Her photography style is beautiful and her editing skills are unreal! I can’t say enough good things about her and her work! I would highly recommend Kincannon photography for whatever photo needs you may have.
Brittney is an amazing family photographer! She brought so much insight from her experience photographing kids that I think I would have been lost without her! My husband wasn't a fan of pictures so getting him to come to the session was tough, but Brittney made it a lot of fun. The family pictures came out impeccably. I'm so thankful for her ability to roll with the session capturing candids and a few semi posed pictures as well. I was not planning on hiring a photographer but decided to last minute after another friend of ours had hired Brittney to take their family photos. Brittney and her husband came to show us our pictures and it was so much fun looking back on all the pictures she had gotten. With our little ones being so crazy I wasn't sure how they would turn out but we are so happy with them. We just ordered a framed print and album and I can't wait to see them in person! She made my husband, kids, and me feel comfortable the entire time and really brought the kind of energy I was looking for in a photographer. Would work with her again in a heartbeat for any other professional photos! Thanks Brittney!!
How do I even begin! My Brother, Sister in Law, Husband and I wanted to do something for my parents for their 42nd wedding anniversary this year and thought a family portrait would be awesome. My Mom has wanted to do a family photo for years but we are just not "family photo" people, but with my husband and I having the first grandchild we thought it was time. I know Brittney from her previous job and adore her, she was the first person I thought to contact and she is also so amazing to donate a FREE family session to the silent auction for a race I am involved in for the past couple years and I loved how those pictures came out. Again, my family is very laid back and my husband HATES taking pictures so to do this was a big deal. The process leading up to the session was so easy, Brittney and her husband were so helpful and made me feel so comfortable and assured me they would make sure we had fun. The day of the shoot Brittney ROCKED! With having to wrangle a one year old and get my husband not to look uncomfortable, she had her work cut out for her! She was a champ, made us laugh, loosened everyone up right away and it just felt like we were hanging out at the park. When we did our reveal they were so great! When he showed us the slideshow first my Mom, Dad, Sister and I were already in tears!! The pictures were so AWESOME and we were so excited to go through and pick our favorites. They also brought a bottle of sparkling apple cider and chocolates for us to enjoy while we did our preview (of course our family already had the libation situation covered but it was very sweet). We ended up spending a few hours with him (bless his patient heart) and picked out the best package for us and all our favorite images. This was an amazing experience, we know that our parents will remember it forever and we have these beautiful reminders of that day. Thank you Brittaney for making this such a special experience for my family and giving us so many memories to share with our daughter.
With all our hearts xoxoxo