I'm often asked how Kincannon Photography came to be.
When I was 7, I lost my only sister, and as I got older, I realized I didn't have a tangible photograph of her and me. The older I got, the more I began taking photos with those I loved out of fear that I wouldn't have a recent photograph, or photographer at all, when someone I loved passed away again.
In 2010, when I lost my uncle to suicide, I searched for a photograph, and once I found it, I realized just how much peace a single picture of my uncle and me brought me during my time of grieving, and I wanted to bring that to others.
Within 5 months of losing my uncle, I started Kincannon Photography (in 2011) and made it my mission to fill other people's homes with tangible photographs of them with their families. This way, they always have an updated, tangible portrait for the good and not-so-good days.
Fast forward to today, we now photograph weddings and families throughout America between myself and a fantastic associate team!
Brittney Kincannon is the Owner and Photographer of Kincannon Photography. As a photographer specializing in family, newborn and senior portraits, she delivers an effortless take while photographing families.
Entrepreneurial in spirit, as a self-taught photographer, has quickly grown into a successful photography studio serving an exclusive list of clientele between Boise, Idaho and Orange County, CA each year.
"It's a joy and honor to help create a beautiful artwork to grace the walls of family's homes throughout Orange County, CA and Boise, Idaho."
Girl Boss. Mother. Wife. White Chocolate Latte Connoisseur.
When not at The Studio, you can find Brittney making memories with her husband, two young children, and two dogs as they enjoy all that the iconic boating, rivers, and sun Idaho + California have to offer.
01. What is currently your favorite TV show?
02. Are you a tea person or coffee person?
03. What is one store you are most likely to shop?
04. Are you a dog person?
05. What are a few fun facts about you?
06. What is your favorite morning routine?
07. What is one of your favorite things to do on the weekends?
This is Us, Grey’s Anatomy, and The Rookie
I love a good tea latte.
Nordstrom and Trader Joe's
Absolutely! I have two Pit Bull German Shepherd mixes.
1. I have my motorcycle license and, through college, rode a street bike.
2. I led high school ministry at saddleback church in California and then college ministry in Idaho.
3. I put myself through college working three jobs to obtain my degree in Social Behavior and Self Development.
Reading a devotional and journaling.
Bake, dance and go on bike rides with my kids.
Having professional photographs of your family doesn't have to be so daunting. My mission is to take you from "I don't know where to start." to "I LOVE our portraits."
At Kincannon Photography, it's my mission to make sure that every family has the option to enjoy tangible photographs after their session. Some of our clients' favorite ways to enjoy images are: as Matted Prints, Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Wall Galleries that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime.
After your session, I would love to show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loved ones hanging on the walls of your home or how amazing it feels to re-live the memories of your family through a beautifully designed album.
All Albums and Wall Portraits include digital copies, so you get the best of both worlds. Your images in print AND to share online.
To see what's included with your session, click here.
Portrait Sessions begin at $200 and Include the Following:
* An Online Session Guide with what to wear and how to best prepare for your portrait experience. You'll have direct access to us, once you have an outfit idea in mind you're welcome to send over pictures of your outfits, from there we're happy to make suggestions.
* Your choice of location. Need location help? We've got you covered. We have a select few Outdoor and In Studio Location options we're happy to recommend.
* Photographer's creative time to photograph your session. These are done about 45-60 minutes prior to sunset for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
* There's no limit on the amount of people. Feel free to have your pets and extended family join in for your session.
* A professional edit on images from your session for you to view.
* Custom design of portrait and gallery options for your walls (With our software we can take a photograph of your wall and apply the images from your session digitally on the actual walls in your home. This allows you to see how a framed portrait or wall gallery will look before you place your order.)
* Your In Person Premiere Session to finalize your order for your images, albums, prints, framed canvases, and framed portraits.
* Client for Life Membership. We include this when booking Kincannon Photography. This includes: One Free Portrait Session each year to use. This may be used towards any family session, anniversary session, couples session, senior portrait session, newborn or pet portrait session. It may also be gifted to a friend or family member.
If your hard drive crashes will you be left without a picture of you and your loved ones?
When Kincannon Photography was born I made it my mission to offer families tangible photographs such as: Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Prints that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime. While our albums include digital copies, with technology always changing I just don't believe that only having digitals are the best way to preserve your photographs long term. Let me show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loved ones, hanging on the wall of your home and how amazing it feels to relive the moments with your loved ones in your album.