Having professional photographs of your family doesn't have to be so daunting. My mission is to take you from "I keep forgetting to print my images" or "I don't know where to start." to "I love seeing my family portraits grace the walls of my home!"
At Kincannon Photography, it's my mission to offer families tangible photographs such as Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Wall Galleries that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime. After your session, I would love to show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loved ones hanging on the walls of your home or how amazing it feels to re-live the memories of your family through a beautifully designed album.
By choosing Kincannon Photography you can rest assured that...
If your hard drive crashes, it won't leave you without a family portrait.
Once your children go off to college and you're in a new season of being an "empty nester," you won't have to search back 15 years of images on your computer; instead, you'll reach for that family album that is sitting on your coffee table.
If you're having a hard day, you'll be able to walk into your living room and see that beautiful framed portrait of you surrounded by your family.
If you've ever said:
"My last family pictures are still sitting as digital files on my computer. I never did anything with them."
"I keep meaning to print my pictures, but I don't have the time."
"I have no idea where to hang pictures."
"I need an updated family portrait."
"My child is graduating, and I'd love some senior pictures and an album of her before she goes off to college."
"I just want someone to do all the printing, framing, and album designing for me."
That's where we come in. From start to finish, we're by your side.
If your hard drive crashes will you be left without a picture of you and your family?
When Kincannon Photography was born I made it my mission to offer families tangible photographs such as: Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Prints that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime. With technology always changing (floppy discs, cd's, to usb's, etc) I don't believe digitals are the best way to preserve your photographs long term. Let me show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loving family hanging on the wall of your home.
I'm Brittney Kincannon, owner and photographer of Kincannon Photography, and the photographer for people who are ready for more than just digital pictures. I show you how fun and easy having your photo session can be while enjoying your pictures in a tangible format.
OUTDOOR PORTRAIT SESSION |
A Reservation Fee is collected at the time of booking and includes the following:
* An Online Session Guide. Including what to wear, how to best prepare, and creating a custom and enjoyable session for you and your loved ones.
* Your Choice of Location. Photographer's recommended outdoor location in Eagle, Idaho, Orange County, CA or at our studio in Downtown Boise. If you have a specific location in mind, please let us know.
* Your Session. Photographer's creative time to photograph your session. These are done about 60 minutes before sunset for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
* Professional Editing. A professional edit on images from your session for you to view.
* Custom design of portrait and gallery options for your walls. We have amazing software that allows us to take a photograph of your wall and apply the images from your session digitally on the actual walls in your home, so you can see how a framed portrait or wall gallery will look of your favorite images from your session before you place your order.
* Your Premiere. This is where all heirloom albums with your favorite images, framed wall portraits, and wall gallery prints are selected and purchased. We include professional editing completely free on all wall portraits, and albums including head swaps, removing objects from backgrounds, and removing flyaway hairs. Every portrait you've ordered at your Premiere will come with a digital copy sized for sharing online and will be archived in an online gallery for you to order smaller prints from or send to family.
* Client for Life Membership. We include a Client for Life Membership when you reserve your date with Kincannon Photography. This includes One Free Portrait Session each year to use. Alternatively, your free session may be gifted to a friend or family member.
For a custom quote, availability, and to get started, contact the studio below.
Ready to start enjoying your images on the walls of your home or in a beautifully designed book? Let's get started.
Portrait Sessions begin at $250 and Include the Following:
* An Online Session Guide with what to wear and how to best prepare for your portrait experience. You'll have direct access to us, once you have an outfit idea in mind you're welcome to send over pictures of your outfits, from there we're happy to make suggestions.
* Your choice of location. Need location help? We've got you covered. We have a select few Outdoor and In Studio Location options we're happy to recommend.
* Photographer's creative time to photograph your session. These are done about 45-60 minutes prior to sunset for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
* There's no limit on the amount of people. Feel free to have your pets and extended family join in for your session.
* A professional edit on images from your session for you to view.
* Custom design of portrait and gallery options for your walls (With our software we can take a photograph of your wall and apply the images from your session digitally on the actual walls in your home. This allows you to see how a framed portrait or wall gallery will look before you place your order.)
* Your In Person Premiere Session to finalize your order for your images, albums, prints, framed canvases, and framed portraits.
* Client for Life Membership. We include this when booking Kincannon Photography. This includes: One Free Portrait Session each year to use. This may be used towards any family session, anniversary session, couples session, senior portrait session, newborn or pet portrait session. It may also be gifted to a friend or family member.