I'm Brittney Kincannon, owner and photographer of Kincannon Photography, and the photographer for people who are ready for more than just digital pictures.
I show you how fun and easy having your photo session can be while enjoying your pictures in a tangible format.
When you reserve your date for your session:
* You'll receive a session guide with what to wear and how to prepare.
* Your session will be photographed sixty minutes before sunsets for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
* I will send you scouted out and approved locations. We also have a studio as an option for portraits.
* I'll take care of your professional editing requests, including flyaway hairs, master retouching, and head swaps.
* I'll schedule a Premiere with you after your session where all heirloom albums with your favorite images, framed canvases, and wall gallery prints are selected and purchased.
* You'll receive a Client for Life Membership. Your membership includes One Free Portrait Session each year to use -- making staying up to date with your portraits super easy. Alternatively, you may gift your free session to a friend or family member.
* I'll walk around your home with you to find the perfect spots to hang your portraits.
* Together, we'll choose walls, and from there, I'll drag and drop the images from your session (digitally) on the walls of your home so you can see what they'll look like before ordering.
* I will design, print, and customize your album for you.
* I will frame every wall portrait and canvas that you order.
* You even have the luxury of me installing (hanging) your framed pieces for you.
Ready to start enjoying your images on the walls of your home or in a beautifully designed book?
Let's get started
Portrait Sessions begin at $250 and Include the Following:
* An Online Session Guide with what to wear and how to best prepare for your portrait experience. You'll have direct access to us, once you have an outfit idea in mind you're welcome to send over pictures of your outfits, from there we're happy to make suggestions.
* Your choice of location. Need location help? We've got you covered. We have a select few Outdoor and In Studio Location options we're happy to recommend.
* Photographer's creative time to photograph your session. These are done about 45-60 minutes prior to sunset for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
* There's no limit on the amount of people. Feel free to have your pets and extended family join in for your session.
* A professional edit on images from your session for you to view.
* Custom design of portrait and gallery options for your walls (With our software we can take a photograph of your wall and apply the images from your session digitally on the actual walls in your home. This allows you to see how a framed portrait or wall gallery will look before you place your order.)
* Your In Person Premiere Session to finalize your order for your images, albums, prints, framed canvases, and framed portraits.
* Client for Life Membership. We include this when booking Kincannon Photography. This includes: One Free Portrait Session each year to use. This may be used towards any family session, anniversary session, couples session, senior portrait session, newborn or pet portrait session. It may also be gifted to a friend or family member.
Having professional photographs of your family doesn't have to be so daunting. My mission is to take you from "I keep forgetting to print my images" or "I don't know where to start." to "I love seeing my family portraits grace the walls of my home!"
At Kincannon Photography, it's my mission to offer families tangible photographs such as Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Wall Galleries that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime. After your session, I would love to show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loved ones hanging on the walls of your home or how amazing it feels to re-live the memories of your family through a beautifully designed album.
By choosing Kincannon Photography you can rest assured that...
If your hard drive crashes, it won't leave you without a family portrait.
Once your children go off to college and you're in a new season of being an "empty nester," you won't have to search back 15 years of images on your computer; instead, you'll reach for that family album that is sitting on your coffee table.
If you're having a hard day, you'll be able to walk into your living room and see that beautiful framed portrait of you surrounded by your family.
If you've ever said:
"My last family pictures are still sitting as digital files on my computer. I never did anything with them."
"I keep meaning to print my pictures, but I don't have the time."
"I have no idea where to hang pictures."
"I need an updated family portrait."
"My child is graduating, and I'd love some senior pictures and an album of her before she goes off to college."
"I just want someone to do all the printing, framing, and album designing for me."
That's where we come in. From start to finish, we're by your side.
If your hard drive crashes will you be left without a picture of you and your family?
When Kincannon Photography was born I made it my mission to offer families tangible photographs such as: Framed Canvases, Custom Designed Albums, and Beautiful Prints that they'll be able to cherish for a lifetime. With technology always changing (floppy discs, cd's, to usb's, etc) I don't believe digitals are the best way to preserve your photographs long term. Let me show you how wonderful it is to walk into your living room and see that jaw-dropping canvas of you and your loving family hanging on the wall of your home.
Your Premiere Appointment Includes:
The day after your session, we'll email you to set up your Premiere. Our turnaround time is one business day. If you need a same-day turnaround, please let us know before booking.
This appointment is where all heirloom albums with your favorite images, framed wall portraits, and wall gallery prints are selected and purchased. We include professional editing completely free if you request it, on all wall portraits, matted prints, and albums including head swaps, removing objects from backgrounds, and removing flyaway hairs.
We have amazing software that allows us to take a photograph of your wall and apply the images from your session digitally on the actual walls in your home, so you can see how a framed portrait or wall gallery will look of your favorite images from your session before you place your order.
Matted Print + Digitals
Wall Art + Digitals
Albums + Digitals
Wall Art Options include Framed Canvases, Acrylic Portraits, Metal Portraits, and Framed Prints.
Birth Announcements, Christmas Cards, and Graduation Announcements
Your Session Includes:
An Online Session Guide. Including what to wear, how to best prepare, and creating a custom and enjoyable session for you and your loved ones.
Your Choice of Location or Photographer's recommended location.
Photographer's creative time to photograph your session. These are done about 60 minutes before sunset for that beautiful golden light our work is known for.
Include your pets, and extended family at no additional charge.
Client for Life Membership. We include a Client for Life Membership when you reserve your date with Kincannon Photography. This includes One Free Portrait Session each year to use. Alternatively, your free session may be gifted to a friend or family member.
At Your Premiere we'll custom design portrait and gallery options for your walls.
We'll take a photograph of your wall you'd like to hang portraits on and digitally input the images from your session so you can VISUALLY see what the images from your session look like on the actual walls of your home before you place your order.
Feature the people you love on the walls of your home with a show stopper family portrait, a wall gallery of smaller portraits, or in your very own signature story teller album.
Our goal is to take the stress out of you, creating those gorgeous displays on your own by designing and framing your portraits for you. This way, you can spend your weekend with your family, not searching for frames or hanging portraits.
Whether you have a question, would like a quote, or just want to say hi, we'd love to hear from you.
Send us an email at: email@example.com
or complete the form below to get started.
YOUR FIRST + LAST NAME:
Your Message: (Type of session, reason for getting portraits done, etc):
Best email + number for us to contact you:
How'd you hear about us?:
We will be in touch with you soon with all the answers to your questions, our availability and our pricing guide. If you'd like to hop on the phone be sure to visit the phone icon below.
If you haven't heard back from us within the same day, please check your spam folder or re-submit your form incase your message to us has bounced.
In the meantime, we'd love to get to know you and connect with you via social media.